1.TSRGI "Amanat Omur"
"We will preserve natural and genetic resources of Talas"
5 months, from 01 January 2017 to 01 June 2018
The purpose of the project, tasks, also the expected results of the project:
Objective: To contribute to the protection of Genetic Resources (GR) and associated Traditional Knowledge (TK) through photo - video voice of youth in social networks among youth of the population of Talas region and Talas city
1. To form and train a Mobile Youth Volunteer Group (MMVG);
2. Discussion on social networks of the basic principles of the Nogoi Protocol in relation to local useful resources;
3. Physical information campaigns in 8 Ayil Aimaks of Talas region and online information campaigns on social networks to protect Genetic Resources and related Traditional Knowledge;
4. Announcement of a photo contest in social networks about Genetic Resources and related Traditional Knowledge for their protection;
5. Organization of photo and video exhibitions with further discussion among young people;
6. Release of 2 videos on Genetic Resources and related Traditional Knowledge and its protection;
7. Placing video and audio clips on local TV and radio.
1. At least 800 people involved;
2. At least 50 posts with photos;
3. At least 3 contests (the winners of the contest will be the guys who get a large number of likes on social networks);
4. At least 20 young activists trained on the topic “Genetic resources and related TK”;
5. Released 2 videos;
6. For the first time, a mobile platform for research has been created;
7. The population of Talas receives information about the Genetic Resources of the region and associated TK;
8. Young people have an idea of the gene. resources, they also know legends, epics, recipes for their use;
9. A group of volunteers has been formed, which can work mobilely on the protection of natural resources and on environmental issues, Kyrgyz TK;
10. Photo exhibition
The final youth costume festival for the protection of Genetic Resources and related TK and the promotion of the Nagoya Protocol at the regional level of meetings in 8 aiyl aimaks of Talas region with TK practitioners on GR.
2) Name of the organization: PF "Altyn Oimok"
Project name: “Herbs-dyes and medicinal herb aconite, as a symbol of the revival and transmission of the heritage of the fathers to preserve the wealth of their native land to the younger generation”.
3. # nbsp; Purpose of the project, tasks, also expected results of the project:
Conservation of local useful natural resources, such as aconite and herbs-dyes of the Ak Bakshi gorge, Ton district through the study and explanatory work among livestock breeders and women artisans, as well as discussion among representatives of travel companies, local government bodies with the involvement of young livestock farmers.
• Conducting local research and polling among artisans, livestock breeders, local aksakals, tourist organizations to study the problems with aconite and herbs - dyes, and identify the circle of parties involved in solving the problems of these useful herbs. Issue of a small brochure containing information on aconite and herbal dyes for livestock breeders and artisans, which will be useful for other residents of the community.
• Conducting discussion meetings and training for breeders and artisans, students and other participants in the circle of problem solving.
• Creation of a mini-greenhouse and careful planting of mountain herbs-dyes, which we obtain from seeds, cuttings to preserve and increase.
• Organization of a local Festival in order to unite artisans and livestock breeders, as well as other representatives of the local community to preserve useful resources of the area. The festival will be held with the involvement of students and teachers of the school, inviting old-timers, custodians of TK, artisans, jayit committees, travel companies, the media, local government bodies, partner organizations from the CEAC network;
Expected results of the project:
A mini greenhouse will be built, where dye herbs will be planted.
A small brochure on aconite and herbs-dyes will be produced for distribution to the population;
13 artisans will be trained with the involvement of 2 local carriers and keepers of traditional knowledge on the use of natural herbal dyes.
36 students of livestock farmers will be trained with the involvement of a specialist in medicinal herbs;
11 teachers from Lyceum No. 81 and the Dogdurov School will gain knowledge about the importance of preserving biocultural diversity;
It is expected that this will give an opportunity to strengthen cooperation of jayit committees with a group of artisans, as well as schools and lyceums, and tourist organizations for the benefit of respect and preservation of the natural biodiversity of the Ak-Bakshi gorge and the coast of the Ak-Sai river;
The Festival "Wealth of the native land - the wealth of the people" will be held with the involvement of students and teachers from the vocational and technical lyceum, inviting old-timers, custodians of TK, artisans, jayit committees, travel companies, media, local self-government bodies, partner organizations from the CEAC network.
3) Project name: “Natural pantry - rich